Please find below our general storage rules. For further information please take note of the standards, especially the ISO 2230.
- The sealing products have to be stored in lightproof and impermeable bags and in a moderately airy environment.
- The storage temperatures have to be between -5°C and +25°C. Otherwise, the products will be ageing prematurely.
- The temperature of products which have become cold has to be increased progressively till 20°C during a long time span before they can be used.
- Seals and guiding rings have not to be stored in a humid environment and condensation has to be avoided. The optimal humidity level has to be between 45 and 70 %.
- The products have to be protected from light and especially from UV radiation.
- Moreover, ozone is particularly harmful, therefore the sealing products have not to be a in an ozone radiating environment (examples: fluorescent lamps, electric motors etc.)
- Finally, the products have to be stocked without any traction or compression nor any type of deformation.